About the Product
- With ruby color and an intense floral, sweet-tart flavor, the pomegranate delivers both taste and beauty.
- You can remove the skin and the membranes to get at the delicious fruit with nutty seeds.
- Pomegranates are finely sorted and graded to deliver the best tasting pomegranates to you.
- Pomegranate is a rich supplier of soluble and insoluble dietary fibers, vitamin K, C, minerals and B-complex vitamins such as B5, B6.
- Pomegranate juice lowers bad cholesterol and raises good cholesterol.Reduces the risk of heart stoke.
- Gives a boost of energy and freshness. So, this is specially recommended for women during menopause. Good for pregnant women as it prevents brain damage in infants.
Storage and Uses
- Store in a cool and dry place.Whole fruit can be refrigirated upto 2 months. Fresh seeds and juice can be refrigerated for upto 5 days.
- Eat the juicy seeds raw or add into salads, garnishes or desserts. Enjoy the fresh pomegranate juice by blending them.