Important Note: Peeled pineapple will have lesser weight at delivery. Pineapple will be peeled from the size of the pineapple you choose. Pineapple has lot of wastage at time of peeling.
About the Product
- With the shape of a pine cone, the fruit is loosely fibrous and juicy with white to yellowish flesh.
- The edible center part is firm, leathery and sweet
- Pineapples reduce the risk of macular degeneration, a disease that affects the eyes as people age due to vitamin C and antioxidants present in it.
- Reduces inflammation and blood clot. Also reduces common cold and sinus inflammation. Helps develop strong bones.
Storage and Uses
- Uncut, ripe pineapples usually last for about 3 days in room temperature.
- Store freshly cut pineapples in an air tight container and refrigerate.Pineapples can be cut and eaten fresh.
- These luxurious treats are used to prepare juices, smoothies, desserts and also added in salads and seafoods.