About the Product
- Semi ripe papayas have blend of sweet buttery consistency and sour taste. They are half green and half yellow.
- Ripe papaya have orange flesh and black coloured seeds at the centre.
- Papaya contain Folic acid, Vitamin C, Amino Acid.Papayas reduce the risk of macular degeneration, a disease that affects the eyes as people age.
- It can controls Diabetes, Blood Pressure, reduces the risk of Heart disease. They prevent asthma and cancer.
- It control Mashed papayas help in wound healing and preventing infections.
- The potassium and fiber content present in papayas help to ward off heart diseases.
Storage and Uses
- Semi ripe papaya will be ripened furthur if stored at room temperature.
- Suitable for salad and can be eaten fresh.