About the Product
Having a netlike/ reticulated skin covering, its a round melon with firm, orange, moderately sweet flesh and a thin, reticulated, light-grey rind.
- Muskmelons have cooling properties. They are good for skin and help in weight loss. Also cures constipation, bladder infections and fatigue.
- Folic acid, which is essential for pregnant women to prevent natural defects in the foetus is abundantly present in musk melon.
- Good source of vitamin C, potassium and dietary fiber.
Storage and Uses
- Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Cut and serve chilled muskmelons.
- Muskmelons can be eaten fresh. They are used in making fruit salads, custard, milkshakes, juices and lassi.Mix, chop or mash muskmelons with sugar and cardamom powder.